Blooming Garden Pop-up Coming to Craftsman Row Saloon
It seems like pop up experiences are popping up all over lately and I am here for it! The newest pop up to hit our area is at Craftsman Row Saloon. The restaurant is transforming the space into a floral paradise with floor to ceiling blooms. You’ve got to see the pictures, it’s gorgeous.
This isn’t the first pop up experience from Craftsman Row Saloon, they transform the restaurant for both Christmas and Mardi Gras and they really do it up so this pop up experience will be no different, I’m sure.
Aside from wall to wall flowers, guests can experience a floral inspired hidden garden, floral inspired foods, themed cocktails, and a Strawberry Garden milkshake.
Some of the themed food and drinks you can find at Craftsman Row Saloon’s Blooming Garden Pop-up include:
- Strawberry Garden Milkshake- local bassetts strawberry ice cream layered with cake, topped with whipped cream, edible cake moss, bloom of herbs, edible flowers.
- Petaling Crispy Chicken Sandwich-egg custard bougatsa buns, fried chicken breast, bacon, honey-sriracha, powdered sugar, rose petals, thyme
- Herbed Mac and Cheese- 4 cheese classic, rosemary
- Blossoming Tequila Espresso Martini- jagermeister cold brew, kahlua, tequila, rosewater, fresh rose
- Spring Forward Mango Margarita- tequila, tajin, lime, carnation
- Hibiscus Old Fashioned- whiskey, hibiscus water, bitters
The restaurant’s full menu will be available during the Blooming Garden Pop-up as well as the various themed foods and drinks.
The pop-up is open now and will run through the summer. Craftsman Row Saloon is open this spring and summer from Tuesday 4:00pm to 10:00pm, Wednesday 4:00pm to 11:00pm, Thursday 4:00pm to 11:00pm, Friday 12:00pm to 11:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm to 11:00pm, and Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm.
Check out some of the photos of this Instagram worthy pop-up: