Apart from the unique atmosphere, the 2014 Philadelphia Wine + Food Festival will highlight an all-new line up of upscale tastings in a festival environment. With over 600 samplings, guests will have the opportunity to taste exclusive wines from around the world, and pair these selections with modern cuisine from Philadelphia’s best restaurants. Local vendors will also be on-site, providing sampling of their latest products – from charcuterie to gourmet desserts.
· Over 600 samplings of exclusive wines from around the world
· Cuisine from Philadelphia’s most popular restaurants
· Local vendors will showcase their latest products
· An on-site Fine Wine & Good Spirits store
· Silent Auction benefiting The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
· Valet parking
Buy Early and Save!
VIP Tasting | Early Bird: $185 | Regular: $225
General Tasting | Early Bird: $110 | Regular: $130
The Early Bird sale ends on Friday, March 28th at 11:59pm.
For tickets and more information, click here.
This year’s event will be held at the world-renowned Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (6825-31 Norwitch Drive), located just minutes from Center City and the Philadelphia Airport. This exciting venue will allow guests to get up close and personal with the rarest and most significant racing sports cars ever built.