Well we’re almost at the end of the month, and a lot of New Year’s Resolutions have been broken already, or ignored altogether. Kristen speaks with local Philly fitness CEO and the creator of SharQui, “The Belly Dance Workout” – Oreet Schwartz, about her New Year’s Resolution Rescue. She’s got three R’s for you – Three tips to revive your New Year’s Resolution: Reconnect to your vision, role model, and reward. Hear her take on getting back on track and realizing your goals for 2018. It’s not too late! Find more information HERE and follow Oreet on Facebook and Twitter.
Jerry Blavat (The Geator with the Heater himself!) stopped by the BEN-FM Matt and Kristen Morning Show this week to talk about his show, “Disco, Soul and Doo Wop” playing Verizon Hall at the Kimmel Center on Saturday, January 27th. The show will include The Clovers, Eddie Holman The Intruders and much more! As per tradition for his appearances at the Kimmel Center, attendees are invited to the Commonwealth Plaza for cocktails and dancing before and after the performance. Find more info and tickets HERE.
The show will feature:
* The Clovers (Devil or Angel, Love Potion #9)
* Eddie Holman (Hey There Lonely Girl)
* The Intruders (I’ll Always Love My Mama, Cowboys to Girls)
* The Moments (Love on a 2-Way Street)
* Norman Fox & the Rob-Roys (Tell Me Why)
* Philly’s Blue Magic (Sideshow, Stop to Start)
* Ray, Goodman, & Brown (Special Lady)
* The Vogues (Turn Around, Magic Town)
* plus Bobby Wilson, son of Jackie Wilson, with a tribute to his dad