BEN’s got a place down the shore this summer!
And YOU can have it for a week!
WIN BEN’s BEACH HOUSE!
3 times a day, every weekday... Listen to 95.7 BEN FM at 8am, 1pm, & 5pm for the Summer Song of the Day...
When you hear it, be caller 15 to 215-263-2363 and you win a pair of tickets to BEN's Summer BENder with Heart & Joan Jett on Friday, August 2nd at BB&T Pavilion.
You’ll also be registered to WIN BEN’s BEACH HOUSE!!
There are 3 ways to win!
Listen to 95.7 BEN FM at 8am, 1pm, & 5pm for the Summer Song of the Day... When you hear it, be caller 15 to 215-263-2363 and you win a pair of tickets to BEN's Summer BENder . You’ll also be registered to WIN BEN’s BEACH HOUSE!!
Text the word "Seagrams" to 95711 and you will be registered to win a week long stay at BEN's Beach House. Message & data rates may apply.
Upload a picture of you and your friends/family cleaning up unwanted trash in your local community below. BEN & Seagram's Escapes have partnered up to support the "One Bag of Trash Challenge."
The weathers better, the sun is out and so should you be. Make it even better with Seagram’s Escapes flavored malt beverages. Find Seagram’s Escapes at your favorite retailer. With a kaleidoscope colors and delicious flavors like tropical Jamaican Me Happy and Calypso Colada, Seagram’s Escapes helps you keep it colorful and makes all your get togethers more inspired. Keep it colorful. The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester, NY. Please enjoy our Malt Beverages Responsibly.
WBEN “BEN’S BEACH HOUSE CONTEST” RULES
These rules apply to the WBEN “BEN’S Beach House” contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBEN (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.957benfm.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, June 3, 2019 and end on Friday, June 28, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest and enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, June 3, 2019 and ending on Friday, June 28, 2019 at approximately 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 1:00pm ET and 5:00pm ET, listen for the Summer Song of the Day. Upon hearing the Summer Song of the Day, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-2363 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of sixty (60) Qualifying Prize winners and four (4) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- Online Entry/Text entry: In addition to the on-air/call-to-win portion of the contest described above, BEN-FM will accept entries as described below from 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, June 3, 2019 through Friday, June 28, 2019 at 5:59pm (ET). To enter, take a picture of you, your family, or your friends cleaning up your community (picking up trash) in BEN FM’s One Bag of Trash Challenge, upload the picture to the BEN FM Beach House contest page and fill out the online registration form on the contest page of the WBEN-FM station website at 957benfm.com. On July 1, 2019, 95.7 BEN FM will pool all posted and online entries received with the on-air qualifiers from the final week of the contest and select one potential winner by random drawing to receive the grand prize. Initially-selected winner, if s/he entered online, will be notified via the email address provided in the online contest page form. Winner must provide the required information within five (5) business days after initial notification by WBEN-FM, or risk disqualification and selection of a new winner.
All contest entries will become the property of WBEN-FM and will not be acknowledged or returned
In addition to the call-to-win portion of the contest described above, BEN-FM will conduct a text/online entry contest for a chance to win a week-long stay at the BEN-FM Beach House. During the contest period, June 3, 2019 through June 29, 2018 at 6:00pm (ET), text the keyword “Seagrams” to the short code 95711. Alternatively, enter online at http://www.vibescm.com/amoe by completing and submitting the online entry form with the keyword “Seagrams” during the contest period. All listeners who text the correct keyword, or enter it online, will be registered for the Grand Prize drawing for a week long Beach House stay. Initially-selected winner will be notified by phone or email and must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) business days or risk disqualification and selection of a new winner. Winner phone calls may be recorded, edited and later played on-air. Standard message and data rates may apply to text entries. Text entrants will receive a bounceback message confirming their entry.
If there is any dispute about the identity of a text entrant, the registered user of the text message account on the date of entry will be the recognized entrant. All participants acknowledge that messages are distributed by third-party mobile network providers and WBEN-FM cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. Participants acknowledge that, depending on the recipient’s mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the message to the recipient successfully. WBEN-FM assumes no responsibility for, and does not guarantee in any way, the availability or performance of any mobile, text or data service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. WBEN-FM does not charge a fee for text entries. It is each entrant’s responsibility to check with their individual carrier and mobile/data plan, as other charges may apply. WBEN-FM assumes no responsibility for charges incurred for text-messaging, including (without limitation) charges resulting from any bounceback messages or contest notices from the Station.
Only those text messages sent to the specific short code provided, at the time texting is solicited, will be eligible to win. Texts sent to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not eligible. All online contest entries will become the property of Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. The WBEN-FM clock is the official timekeeper for the contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 24 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to sixty (60) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize is two (2) tickets (valid for winner and one (1) guest) to BEN FM’s 2019 Summer BENder with Heart & Joan Jett on August 2, 2019 at the BB&T Pavilion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $50. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize is a seven (7) night stay at the “BEN’s Beach House” in Ocean City, NJ, for the Grand Prize winner and up to five (5) overnight ARV of each Grand Prize is $2,333.33. Any minors staying in the house must be with a parent or guardian. Dates are fixed and cannot be changed, substituted or extended.
Winner Selection Date Beach House Week Stay
6/10/19 8/3/19 - 8/10/19
6/17/19 8/10/19 - 8/17/19
6/24/19 8/17/19 - 8/24/19
7/1/19 8/24/19 - 8/31/19
Beach House Details: Check in is 2:00pm ET on the first Saturday of the stay; check out is 10:00am ET on the following Saturday. Transportation, meals, security deposit, beach house fees, and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and guests must comply with all rules and regulations established by the Beach House landlord, and will be responsible for any violation of the rules or damage to the Beach House. A seventy-dollar ($70) processing fee will be charged to each winner as well as a fifty-dollar ($50) insurance fee. Both fees are non-refundable and, along with signed lease agreement, will be required before winner receives the keys to the Beach House. Fees will be waived for New Jersey residents. NO PETS are allowed in the beach house. NO SMOKING is allowed in the beach house. Winners are responsible for bringing their own towels and bed linens.
To claim the Grand Prize, Grand Prize winner must agree to enter into a standard lease allowing for use of the beach house and requires the Grand Prize winner to present a valid credit card number before winner receives the keys to the Beach House. Credit card to be used if any damages or expenses are incurred. Grand Prize winner must agree to specific terms of lease and adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to renting the home. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for damages to or losses at the beach house except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty. If Grand Prize winner cannot or will not enter into the lease, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from among the remaining Qualifying Prize winners. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes, insurance liability and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is awarded as is.
TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE. WINNER AND GUEST MUST ARRANGE FOR THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE BEACH HOUSE AND/OR PRIZE EVENT(S). STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES INCURRED AS PART OF THE TRAVEL TO/FROM THE BEACH HOUSE/PRIZE EVENTS. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions may apply. Beach house arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, travel expenses, meals, tips and transportation, room incidentals, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner and guest(s) must sign a Publicity and Liability Waiver Release form prior to claiming the prize(s). If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, their sole responsibility to the Grand Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Grand Prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Grand Prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza – Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to sixty (60) Qualifiers will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Up to four (4) total Grand Prize winners will be selected as follows:
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 8:00am ET on the following dates in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible combined Qualifiers selected the prior week (Monday-Friday): June 10, 2019, June 17, 2019, June 24, 2019 and July 1, 2019.
Non-selected Qualifiers will not rollover into subsequent random drawings during the Contest, if any.
- Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone promptly following the random drawing. Potential Grand Prize winner must answer the notification phone call on the first attempt to be eligible to claim the Grand Prize. If the potential Grand Prize winner does not answer the notification phone call on the first attempt, he/she will be disqualified, and the Station may select an alternate Grand Prize winner from all remaining weekly Qualifiers.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 15.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.957benfm.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza – Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.