Listen to Kristen weekdays between 6am and 9am. She’ll announce the name of one our BEN-efits Club Members. If that person calls back within 9 minutes and 57 seconds, that person will win a $50 gift card from Weis Markets – Eat Better, Spend Less – That’s Weis!
Each Friday morning, Kristen will announce that week’s Grand Prize winner – the week’s 5 qualifiers will have a 1 in 5 chance to win an epic 3-night trip for two to Universal Orlando Resort with flights provided by Frontier Airlines.
You could win a 3-night trip for two people, including:
- Round trip air transportation to Orlando, Florida provided by Frontier Airlines
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Orlando
- Accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks
- Plus Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, re-opening March 1, 2021
To get the good times going again, Universal Orlando has added new guidelines like social distancing, screenings, and sanitizing so visitors can experience the unforgettable moments that can only happen at Universal Orlando.
For important safety info, visit universalorlando.com/safetyinfo or download the Universal Orlando App.
Cabana Bay Beach Resort TM & © 2020 UCF Hotel Venture II. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
When visiting Universal Orlando Resort, you are asked to follow guidelines from the CDC, health officials, and Universal Orlando policies. Review important safety guidelines at UniversalOrlando.com/SafetyInfo.
Or enter below for a chance to win a $50 Weis Markets gift card and a trip to Universal Orlando Resort.
95.7 WBEN-FM – Universal Trip Giveaway 2020
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the 95.7 BEN FM’s Universal Trip Giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBEN-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 957BenFM.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on November 23, 2020 and end on December 18, 2020.
- Each weekday beginning on Monday, November 23, 2020 and ending on Friday, December 18, 2020 (except Thursday, November 26, 2020 and Friday, November 27, 2020) at approximately 7:00am ET, up to one (1) entry will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up until the time of the drawing. Entries not selected will remain in the pool of entries that may be selected during subsequent drawings in this Contest.
- Then, entrants must listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, November 23, 2020 and ending on Friday, December 18, 2020 (except Thursday, November 26, 2020 and Friday, November 27, 2020) at approximately 8:00am ET for the announcement of the name of the selected entrant. Once an entrant’s name is announced on-air, the selected entrant will have nine minutes and fifty-seven seconds (9:57) to call the Station contest line at 215- 263-2363. If the selected entrant calls within the required time, the entrant will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the weekly Grand Prize (deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. If the selected entrant does not call within the required time, the entrant will not win a Qualifying Prize nor be qualified for a chance to the weekly Grand Prize, and no Qualifier will be selected for that cue to call, but the entrant’s name will remain in the pool of entries that may be selected during subsequent drawings in this Contest. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, no additional Qualifier will be selected. An entrant may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of eighteen (18) Qualifying Prize winners and five (5) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest who are legal US residents and reside in PA, NJ, or DE, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to eighteen (18) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consist of a $50 Weis Markets gift card. Approximate Retail Value of each Qualifying Prize is $50.
- Up to five (5) Grand Prizes (“Prize”) will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and up to one (1) Guest (“Guest”) to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida.Trip will include round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and up to one (1) Guest from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (provided by Frontier Airlines) to Orlando, FL; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (or another on-site hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3-Day/3-Park Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, for Grand Prize Winner and up to one (1) Guest.The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of each Grand Prize is One Thousand Three Hundred Thirty-Three and 17/100 Dollars ($1,333.17).Trip must be completed by December 18th, 2021 or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Station approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner only and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Unless child or ward of Winner, Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.1. Each winner will receive flights for two on Frontier Airlines, including reserved seats and baggage. All air travel is subject to all applicable travel requirements, including all required travel documents and agreement to Frontier’s conditions of travel. Each winner and travel companion is subject to Frontier’s Contract of Carriage, https://www.flyfrontier.com/legal/contract-of-carriage/.2. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station or Universal Orlando, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.3. Any voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Vouchers are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to eighteen (18) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected on-air as described above.
- Up to five (5) total Grand Prize winners will be selected as follows:
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 9am ET on Monday, November 30, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Qualifiers selected November 23, 2020 through November 25, 2020.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 9am ET on Friday, December 4, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Qualifiers selected November 30, 2020 through December 4, 2020.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 9am ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Qualifiers selected December 7, 2020 through December 11, 2020.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 9am ET on Friday, December 18, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Qualifiers selected December 14, 2020 through December 18, 2020.
- Up to one (1) additional Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 9am ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Entrants pre-selected as Qualifiers will not be eligible for this random drawing.
- Non-winning Qualifiers will not automatically rollover into any subsequent weekly Grand Prize random drawings. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawings.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend in part of the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each random drawing. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning weekly Grand Prize are up to 1 in 5. Odds of an online entrant winning the additional Grand Prize depend on number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize. Online entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win the additional Grand Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 957BenFM.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize provider only in this Contest; is not a sponsor of this Contest; and is not responsible for the administration of the Contest, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any portion of the Prize provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.