Join Cindy Taylor as she explores the new Sandals LaSource Resort in Grenada. These resort takes innovations beyond the realm of imagination to create an extraordinary resort unlike anything you have ever experience. videoID:CindyLS2017
“Visit www.puregrenada.com to learn more about Pure Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique”
“American Airlines, Your Airline to the Caribbean”
Click HERE to see Dave Cruise's experience at Sandals Grenada.
95.7 WBEN-FM – BEN 2 Grenada 2018 – Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to 95.7 BEN FM’s BEN 2 Barbados Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WBEN-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules attached hereto and posted at Station’s website apply to this contest.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The Contest will begin on Monday, July 30, 2018 and end Monday, August 20, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station on-air each weekday from July 30, 2018 through August 17, 2018 at approximately 8am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm and 6p Eastern Time (“ET”) to hear the “Word of the Hour” and cue to enter (“Cue”). Entrants may then enter online or by text using the respective Word of the Hour until thirty (30) minutes following each Cue announcement. Any entries received before the Cue is aired will be disqualified. (For example, if the Word and Cue are announced at 8:00 am ET, the Word of the Hour would be valid from 8:00 am ET to 8:30 am ET.) Entries without the correct Word for that specific hour and day will be disqualified.
- Words of the Hour will be deemed correct and valid at the sole discretion of the Station. Station will be the timekeeper for this Contest at its sole discretion. Upon hearing the Cue, enter by text or online as follows:
Text entry: Text the specified Word of the Hour (as announced in the Cue for that specific time and day) to the BEN-FM short code 95711. Standard message and data rates may apply. Service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent or received. The Station is not responsible for any fees and taxes incurred by an entrant for this method of entry. BY ENTERING BY TEXT, ENTRANTS CONSENT TO RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTODIALED INFORMATIONAL TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE STATION ON THEIR WIRELESS NUMBER, INCLUDING A MESSAGE CONFIRMING ENTRY AND LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, AND ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF PURCHASE. Text entrants consent to receive additional autodialed text messages or a notification phone call at the number from which the text entry was received if selected as a qualifier, finalist or winner, as applicable, and to accept any charges associated therewith. Potential prize winner(s) in a text message promotion must provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth to verify eligibility. Text messaging may not be available through all service providers.
Online entry: Go to http://www.vibescm.com/amoe to enter the short code, Word of the Hour for that specific Cue, and all required contact information.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Word of the Hour /Cue, regardless of entry method. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same phone number or email address.
- One (1) prize winner will be chosen at random at the end of each contesting week from all qualifying text and online entries received the previous week (Monday through Friday. Once a winner is selected, all previous entries will be out of the running for the next trip. You must enter again for the following trip. Initially-selected Prize winners are subject to confirmation of eligibility in accordance with these rules.
- Three (3) prize winners total will be selected during the Contest Period. Initially-selected prize winners will be notified by phone and MUST pick up the phone on the FIRST TRY or will be disqualified and Station will select an alternate new winner in a random drawing from the remaining entries received.
- Online listeners to the WBEN-FM (Station) web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to BEN-FM’s over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in this Contest.
- Winner qualification is subject to the verification of the entrant’s name, address, home phone number, and work/cell phone number, all of which must be provided prior to winner confirmation. Text entries will not be accepted at any other number. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each week.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Philadelphia metro survey area(as defined by Neilsen audio) except void where prohibited by law. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Winners will be disqualified if they have won a Beasley Media Group, Inc.(WMMR/WMGK/WBEN-FM/WPEN) prize valued at One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) or greater in the past 365 days. Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Beasley Media Group, Inc., Prize Provider, their respective affiliates, any other promotion sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies who do business with 95.7 BEN-FM or any of the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in the Philadelphia metro survey area are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.” Limit one entry (total) per person for each Cue to text; maximum one prize per person and per household during the contest period. Void where prohibited.
- Three (3) prizes will be awarded. Each Prize is a four-day / three-night vacation for two (2) to ONE of the Sandals Resorts located in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados and Grenada, with round-trip coach airfare for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest age 21+) on American Airlines. These Sandals Resorts include:
Sandals Inn - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa - Negril, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals South Coast - Westmoreland, Jamaica
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort - Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa - St. John’s, Antigua
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Nassau, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort - Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa - St. George’s, Grenada
Sandals Barbados - St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Barbados (opening Dec. 2017) - St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Estimated Retail Value of vacation and round-trip coach airfare for two adults = $4,000.
Please note: This prize(s) is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. It is the responsibility of 95.7 WBEN-FM to inform the prizewinner(s) that reservations will not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected travel date.
- Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner(s) responsibility to pay. Prizewinner will receive from the Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Prize Provider, along with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies or agencies, and Unique Vacations, Inc. will not provide the 1099.
Actual value may vary based on dates and destination. Any difference between stated value and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. Prize(s) is subject to availability. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of taxes, applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from the hotel, are the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel must be round trip. Station will determine itinerary and airline, if applicable, in its sole discretion. The Station reserves the right to structure the travel route and select hotels in their sole discretion. Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles or loyalty programs. Station will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, valid photo ID or passports for international travel. Airline regulations apply. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and guest must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form prior to traveling. Complete terms and conditions of travel may be furnished with prize notification and/or further correspondence. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation.
Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included resort destination. Provided prize will include luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, and transfers to/from the resort designated airport. Telephone calls, Red Lane Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included. Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) provided by Unique Travel, Corp is valid to/from the nearest major gateway to resort designated airport. American Airlines will serve as the official airline sponsor. Tickets are subject to availability and black-out periods (black-out dates to be determined). Airfare reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date. All travel must be completed prior to July 20, 2018 No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Prizewinner and guest must be at least 21 years of age. Sandals Resort is an adult-only. Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternative resort within their chain based on availability of space for the secured travel dates. Winner will be responsible for contacting Unique Travel when booking their trip. The prize certificates/tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the prize certificates/tickets.
Unique Travel Corp., its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or promotion.
Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize(s) must be redeemed for travel within one year from July 20, 2017 and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. [if prize is to be claimed in another location, specify that location- It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Three prize winners will be selected as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules.
(one prize winner on Monday, August 6th at approximately 7:30am, one winner selected on Monday, August 13th at approximately 7:30am, and one winner on Monday, August 20th at approximately 7:30am ET).
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number and order of entries received at the time of each prize drawing.
- Winner must answer phone call on the FIRST TRY on the winner selection date.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- a. Identify any Contest Specific Conditions
- See Attachment A “General Contest Rules” for additional conditions.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 957BenFM.com.
e.. Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, Inc.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group radio stations. Station specific contests will have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
a. Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all listeners who are 16, 18 or 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of station. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Station, its licensee, its parent corporation and their affiliated entities, advertising and PR agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the service area of the station and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Listeners are eligible to win Beasley Media Group contests only once every sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
a. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station conducting the contest Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her Prize in person, and a Prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a contest is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the Prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in the official rules of the contest.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted with 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- d. By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on the Station website.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- TELEPHONE CONTESTS
- The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- TEXT CONTESTS
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry.
- c. Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If you change your mind regarding the subscription to the text club, you should text the word “STOP” to the designated short code when you receive the confirmation message. You may opt-out to a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- The use of automatic voting program(s) and/or voting website(s) is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these programs/websites or disqualification of contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- WHEN CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHERS
- Use of multiple Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social medial accounts to enter contests is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these accounts and /or disqualification from the contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the video entry.
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO
- Nudity is not permitted in photo entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo which grants the Station the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the photo on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo entry.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON Instagram
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the promotion.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION Twitter Profile
a. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By submission of an entry, contestant release Twitter from any responsibility related to the promotion