Listen to Matt Cord every weekday morning...
Identify the Musical Mind BENder for your chance to win a 3-night trip for 2 to experience it all for yourself.
Register below for an extra chance to win!
You’ll experience three jaw-dropping theme parks, including Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, unforgettable dining and entertainment at Universal CityWalk™, and stay on-site at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Every kind of awesome happens here every day of your stay. Are you ready?
You could win a 3-night trip for two including:
- Round trip airfare to Orlando, Florida
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Orlando
- Accommodations on-site at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Admission to both Universal Studios Florida ™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks, plus Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park
- Tickets to Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort™
For more information on Universal Orlando Resort and for great deals on vacation packages, visit www.universalorlando.com!
Sapphire Falls Resort TM & © 2019 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 BMP. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
95.7 WBEN-FM – Vacation A Day Giveaway 2019
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the 95.7 BEN FM’s Vacation A Day Giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBEN-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 957BenFM.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, April 1, 2019 and end on Friday, April 19, 2019.
- To enter by phone, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, April 1, 2019 and ending on Friday, April 19, 2019 between the hours of 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:00am ET for the announcement of Matt Cord’s Musical Mind Bender, which will serve as the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the fifteenth (15th) caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-2363 for the opportunity to win a prize by correctly identifying the song name of the song being played backwards at the time of the cue to call, upon confirmation of eligibility. If the caller correctly identifies the song, at the sole discretion of the Station, the caller will be deemed a prize winner. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected, incorrectly identifies the song or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line, correctly identifies the song and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once.
- There will be up to a total of sixteen (16) winners selected in the Contest (fifteen (15) on-air and one (1) online). An entrant may only be a winner once regardless of method selected.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in PA, NJ, or DE, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to sixteen (16) Prizes (“Prizes”) will be awarded. Each prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to Universal Orlando Resort™ in Orlando, Florida (“Trip”).
Trip will include: round trip economy class air transportation for Winner and one (1) Guest from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3-Park 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, for Winner and one (1) Guest; and admission to one (1) Blue Man Group Show (exact date and time to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) for Winner and one (1) Guest.
The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of each Prize is Two Thousand One Hundred Twenty-Three and 72/100 Dollars ($2,123.72).
Trip must be completed by April 19th, 2020 or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Station approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner only and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Unless child or ward of Winner, Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.
Certain travel restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station or Universal Orlando, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
Any voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Vouchers are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to fifteen (15) prize winners will be selected on-air as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Winners will be notified at the time of their call.
- Up to one (1) additional winner will be selected on April 19, 2019 at approximately 12:00pm (noon) ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- The initially-selected online winner will be notified by phone and must confirm acceptance of prize within twenty-four (24) hours or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Odds of winning on-air depend on the number and order of calls received. Odds of winning online depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Winner must listen to the Station, but need not be present to win on-air. Winner need not listen to the Station or be present to win online.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 957BenFM.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize provider only in this Contest, is not a sponsor of this Contest, and is not responsible for the administration or execution of the Contest. Any disputes arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in, the Prize itself shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.