BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, Inc.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group radio stations. Station specific contests will have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
a. Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all listeners who are 16, 18 or 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of station. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Station, its licensee, its parent corporation and their affiliated entities, advertising and PR agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the service area of the station and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Listeners are eligible to win Beasley Media Group prizes valued at $599 and under: once every seven (7) days; prizes valued at $600 or more: once every thirty (30) days. One (1) winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest (unless otherwise specified).
a. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station conducting the contest Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her Prize in person, and a Prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a contest is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the Prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in the official rules of the contest.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted with 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- d. By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on the Station website.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- TELEPHONE CONTESTS
- The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- TEXT CONTESTS
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry.
- c. Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If you change your mind regarding the subscription to the text club, you should text the word “STOP” to the designated short code when you receive the confirmation message. You may opt-out to a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- The use of automatic voting program(s) and/or voting website(s) is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these programs/websites or disqualification of contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- WHEN CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHERS
- Use of multiple Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social medial accounts to enter contests is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these accounts and /or disqualification from the contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the video entry.
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO
- Nudity is not permitted in photo entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo which grants the Station the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the photo on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo entry.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON Instagram
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the promotion.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION Twitter Profile
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By submission of an entry, contestant release Twitter from any responsibility related to the promotion.
BEN’S “Family Vacation A Day Giveaway” – Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST; PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win
The BEN-FM “BEN’s Family Vacation A Day Giveaway” Contest will run weekdays from Monday, March 28, 2016 through Friday, April 15, 2016. Each weekday during the contest period, at approximately 8am, Noon, 2pm, and 4pm (ET), listen to 95.7 BEN FM to hear the Cue to text in the “Word of the Hour.” When the Cue airs, text the specified Word of the Hour (as announced in the Cue to text) to the BEN-FM short code 95711. Standard message and data rates may apply. To enter without texting, go to http://www.vibescm.com/amoe to enter the short code, Word of the Hour, and all required contact information. Each entrant who texts or enters online with the correct Word of the Hour within 15 minutes after the Cue to text airs will qualify for that day’s drawing for a chance to win a trip for four to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen at random at the end of each contesting day from all qualifying text and online entries received that day. Initially-selected Grand Prize winners are subject to confirmation of eligibility in accordance with these rules.
Entrants will only be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing on the day in which they entered. Initially-selected Grand Prize winners will be notified via phone (at the number from which the winning text was received or the phone number provided online) at approximately 5pm on the day that they entered, and must confirm notification and acceptance of prize within three (3) business days or risk forfeiture of the Grand Prize and selection of a new winner. Listeners may enter a maximum of one time, regardless of entry method, per Cue to text during each day of the contest period, for a maximum of four (4) total entries per day. A maximum of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per person and household during the contest period.
Online listeners to the WBEN-FM (Station) web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to BEN-FM’s over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in the on-air portion of this contest.
If there is any dispute about the identity of an entrant, the registered user of the text message or internet account on the date of entry will be the recognized entrant. All text participants acknowledge that text messages are distributed by third-party mobile network providers and BEN-FM (Station) cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. Participants acknowledge that, depending on the recipient’s mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the message to the recipient successfully or in a timely manner. Station assumes no responsibility for, and does not guarantee in any way, the availability or performance of any mobile, text or data service, including liability for transmission delays or delivery failures.
Station does not charge a fee for text entries. It is each entrant’s responsibility to check with their individual carrier and mobile/data plan, as other charges may apply. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TEXTS TO THE STATION MAY RESULT IN ONE OR MORE AUTOMATIC BOUNCE BACK MESSAGES, FOR WHICH PARTICIPANTS MAY INCUR A FEE FROM THEIR PROVIDER. Station assumes no responsibility for charges incurred for text-messaging, including (without limitation) charges resulting from any bounce back messages or contest notices from the Station.
Only those text messages sent to the specific short code provided, at the time texting is solicited, will be eligible to win. Texts to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not eligible.
Fifteen (15) Prizes (“Prizes”) will be awarded. Each Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) Guests (“Guests”) to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Each Prize will include round trip coach class air transportation (base fare only) for Winner and up to three (3) Guests (provided by Visit Florida) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Visit Florida in its sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quad occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another on-site hotel (as determined by Universal in its sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3 Day Park-to-Park Tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure for Winner and up to three (3) Guests; and admission to one (1) Blue Man Group performance (exact date and time to be determined by Universal in its sole discretion) for Winner and up to three (3) Guests.
The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of the Universal elements of each Prize is One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety and 96/100 Dollars ($1,990.96). The FMV of the air transportation is One Thousand Six Hundred Dollars ($1,600.00). Total FMV of each Prize is Three Thousand Five Hundred Ninety and 96/100 Dollars ($3,590.96).
If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three (3) Guests, the per-person Prize elements will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, and other blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions.
Trip and all related travel must be completed by April 15, 2017 or Prize will be forfeited without further or alternative compensation. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Visit Florida and Universal approval. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded.
Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, baggage fees, inspection charges, and security charges. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal. All Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
Odds of winning the daily Grand Prize depend on number of eligible entries received that day. Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute for any prize or prize element with one of equal or greater value. Winners may not request prize substitution. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. Winners must claim their prizes or prize certificates by completing all required paperwork in person at the Station offices within 30 days after the end of the contest. Prizes not claimed within the 30-day period will be forfeited.
All entrants must be at least 21 years old and legal residents of the United States, living or working in the Philadelphia metro survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio). A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a 95.7 BEN-FM contest with a value over $50.00 within the previous 60 days. Winners will also be disqualified if they or a member of their household have won a GREATER MEDIA PHILADELPHIA (WMMR/WMGK/WBEN-FM/WPEN) prize or prize package valued at One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) or greater in the past 365 days. Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Greater Philadelphia Radio, Inc., Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal”), Visit Florida, their respective affiliates, promotion sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies who do business with 95.7 BEN-FM or any of the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in the Philadelphia metro survey area are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.” Limit one entry per Cue to text; multiple entries may disqualify the entrant. Void where prohibited.
By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless 95.7 BEN-FM, Greater Philadelphia Radio, Inc., Universal, Visit Florida, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest and any prize won. Winners will be required to sign a form releasing the Released Parties from all liability in connection with the contest and the award and use of the prize before claiming the prize.
Each of the Released Parties undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, death, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). None of the Released Parties is responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Winners must inspect their prizes before leaving the station. 95.7 BEN-FM is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Station, 95.7 BEN-FM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine an alternative method of awarding the prizes.
Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for Sponsor, Prize Providers and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant’s name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness, in any medium, without compensation.
95.7 BEN-FM will report the total value of each prize to the IRS and will furnish Winners with a federal Form 1099. Winners must provide their social security number to 95.7 BEN-FM for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize (including, without limitation, income, sales, excise, and use taxes).
Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant or on the contestant’s behalf, will result in the contestant’s disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won. 95.7 BEN-FM reserves the right to rule ineligible listeners who, in 95.7 BEN-FM’s sole judgment, engage in abusive conduct with respect to any contest or promotion conducted by 95.7 BEN-FM or its affiliates. 95.7 BEN-FM reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement. By taking part in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, who are employees of 95.7 BEN-FM and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding. Copies of written contest rules and the list of winners are available during regular business hours at the 95.7 BEN-FM studio, One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 for 60 days after the contest concludes.
As a condition to participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In addition, any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any portion of the Prize provided by Universal shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees. The entrant and BEN-FM hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Sponsor: 95.7 BEN-FM, One Bala Plaza, Suite 424, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
Prize Providers: Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal”) and VISIT FLORIDA (“Visit Florida”) are prize suppliers only in this Contest; are not sponsors of this Contest; and are not responsible for the administration of the Contest, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws.