Super Crawl Player Profile: Brody
Furlong, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Brody is the youngest of 6!
- He is a very happy and funny boy who loves chasing after his brothers.
- He is a long but lean baby, in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight!
- Brody likes grilled cheese sandwiches, playing with blocks, and knocking down his brothers’ towers.
- He is a huge Eagles fan and can’t wait to see his favorite team win the Super Bowl this year!
- A fun fact about Brody is that he was born “en caul”, which only happens 1 in 80,000 births!
- Brody was the first baby to sign up for this year’s inaugural BEN FM Super Crawl.
Interested in coming out to support Brody, or signing up your baby for the Super Crawl on Saturday, February 11th? HERE are all the details on the event.
Sign me up to for the BENefits Club email newsletter!
Make sure that you’re a member of one of Philadelphia’s most fun groups: The 95.7 BEN-efits Club to get concert and contest info, local and music news, and so much more straight to your inbox!