The signs of Fall must be high humidity and temps in the 90s because Krispy Kreme is breaking out the Pumpkin Spice next Monday (August 8).
Krispy Kreme announced in a press release they will have a fall lineup of four new treats and two seasonal drinks, all rolling out a month earlier than last year.
The pumpkin spice lineup includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice and sugar blend, swirled with vanilla and coffee buttercream.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: An Original Glazed® doughnut transformed by the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A glazed, old-fashioned pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® doughnut with creamy cheesecake filling topped with a cheesecake icing drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A latte flavored with Pumpkin Pie Sauce, topped with whipped cream and Pumpkin Spice seasoning. Try it hot, iced or frozen!
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee: An Iced Coffee blended with Pumpkin Pie Sauce.