The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has released an initial lineup of inductors and performers at the 2021 induction ceremony taking place on October 30.
In a press release, the Rock Hall confirmed the following:
- Angela Bassett inducting Tina Turner, with performances by Christina Aguilera, Mickey Guyton, H.E.R., and Bryan Adams
- Taylor Swift inducting Carole King, with performances by Taylor Swift and Jennifer Hudson
- Drew Barrymore inducting The Go-Go’s
- Paul McCartney inducting Foo Fighters
- Lionel Richie inducting Clarence Avant for the Ahmet Ertegun Award
The remaining honorees and their inductors/performers yet to be confirmed include JAY-Z, Todd Rundgren, Kraftwerk, Charley Patton, Gil Scott-Heron, LL Cool J, Billy Preston and Randy Rhoads.
As previously reported, the 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is taking place Saturday, October 30 in Cleveland at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The Rock Hall confirmed today (October 18) that the ceremony will air on HBO and HBO Max on November 20.